EQUIP Women exists to equip women to share Jesus in every context God places them - home, work, church and community - in Australia and beyond. EQUIP began in 1999 when 135 women joined together for the 'Young Evangelical Women's Conference'. Under God, EQUIP has grown into a large Bible teaching ministry for women in Australia, with almost 6000 women attending our 3 conferences each year.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
EQUIP upholds the fundamental truths of the Christian faith, including:
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of humanity since the fall, rendering men and women subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth by the Virgin Mary.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only though the sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting him or her repentance towards God, and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The complementary relationship of men and women.
EQUIP is organised by wonderful teams of volunteers.
EQUIP book club - Rachael Collins
- EQUIP99 Ministry of the Spirit (2 Cor 3-4)
- EQUIP00 The God of all Comfort (2 Cor 1-2)
- EQUIP01 Compelled by Love (2 Cor 5)
- EQUIP02 Tough Love (2 Cor 6-7)
- EQUIP03 Rich (2 Cor 8-9)
- EQUIP04 Surprised by Weakness (2 Cor 10-13)
- EQUIP05 Life Actually (James 1)
- EQUIP06 Proof of Life (James 2)
- EQUIP07 Uncompromised (James 3-4)
- EQUIP08 In His hands(James 4-5)
- EQUIP09 The Queen and I (Esther)
- EQUIP10 The Great Escape (2 Peter 1)
- EQUIP11 Freedom Fighters (2 Peter 2)
- EQUIP12 Heaven Waits (2 Peter 3)
- EQUIP13 Women meeting Jesus (Luke)
- EQUIP14 #wise (1 Corinthians 1-4)
- EQUIP15 One Body, One Life, One Lord (1 Cor5-7)
- EQUIP16 Freed
- EQUIP17 Daughters of Eve
EQUIP MINISTRY WIVES
- EQUIPmw08 Marriage Matters
- EQUIPmw09 Beyond Success
- EQUIPmw10 Beyond Boundaries
- EQUIPmw11 Family Ties
- EQUIPmw12 The Fear Factor
- EQUIPmw13 Money Matters
- EQUIPmw14 The S Word
- EQUIPmw15 Forgive and Forget
- EQUIPmw16 Embracing Excellence
- EQUIPmw17 Refreshing Church
- EQUIPmw18 Love in Hard Places
- EQUIPmin10 The Glory and Joy of Ministry
- EQUIPmin11 Therefore, we do not lose heart
- EQUIPmin13 Endurance (Hebrews 10-13)
- EQUIPmin14 Loving What is Good
- EQUIPleaders15 In Every Season
- EQUIPleaders16 First Things First
- EQUIPleaders17 Counting the Cost