Terms & Conditions
Conditions of entry to International Convention Centre auditorium
- All bags larger than A4 size must be cloaked with ICC on Ground Level
- No food or drink is to be consumed within the auditorium
- No external food or drink is to be consumed within the conference venue (ICC Levels 2-4)
- Entry to the auditorium will not be permitted without a ticket
- Filming of conference sessions is not permitted
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the conference
- Delegates attending in a media capacity must make themselves known to the organisers by 16 May (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
We do not offer refunds on tickets already purchased. If you are no longer able to attend, you may transfer your ticket to another woman at no further cost. You can do this using the link in your confirmation email and updating the details previously provided. A new confirmation email will not be sent but a ticket will be emailed to the new registrant in the week beginning 7 May.
EQUIP collects personal information about you for the purposes of administering our events. We will use it to contact you in relation to events you are attending, and to occasionally inform you of future events that we believe you might be interested in. Should you receive a marketing email and find that you no longer want to receive this type of contact, you will have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from future mailings. EQUIP will not pass your personal information on to any third party, except as necessary for the administration of our events. Both video and still photography is taken at EQUIP conferences for future marketing purposes, and images of delegates may appear in marketing material such as our website and brochures. If you do not wish to appear on advertising material, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know. EQUIP18 will be Live Streamed to remote delegates and crowd shots of the conference will be included.